Buy copyright free artwork

Cute Cartoon Caterpillar

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

cute cartoon caterpillar
Isn't this little caterpillar cute?

My dream is to draw illustrations for children's books. I am trying to develop my style and skills in children-appealing drawings. This cute cartoon caterpillar is the result of my work in this direction. Hopefully, one day I'll get an interesting commission to create artworks for kids. So if you are a children's books author looking for an illustrator (and you like my caterpillar drawing above), please, feel free to contact me.

By the way this caterpillar sketch is made using my favorite cross-hatching drawing technique. This technique was used by famous John Tenniel for his outstanding illustrations for the first edition of Lewis Carroll’s Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Related posts:
Super cute cartoon animals

*****

Post a Comment

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2010-2014

Back to TOP