Buy copyright free artwork

Fashion Sketches

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

fashion sketches - male, female, children fashion
Initial fashion sketches to create illustration for a fashion boutique in France

These are preliminary fashion sketches created to demonstrate my fashion drawing skills to representatives of a French company which is currently building an online fashion boutique to sell clothes for women, men and children.

You can learn more about my fashion art by visiting a blog post dedicated to my fashion illustrations and sketches on my main blog.

I also have blogs fully dedicated to my fashion drawings. These blogs are published in a few languages. You are welcome to visit those fashion blogs as well:

Fashion illustrations and sketches (English)
Dessins et croquis de mode (French)
Bozzetti e disegni di moda (Italian)

Related posts:
Retro fashion inspired luggage tags
African fashion sketch
Vintage looking fashion illustration
Blonde fashion model

*****

Post a Comment

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2010-2014

Back to TOP