Buy copyright free artwork

Retro Fashion Inspired Luggage Tags

Sunday, January 23, 2011

As I already told you I had a vintage fashion inspired luggage tags project. Custom-made suitcase tags are created for Split P Studio, LLC. The project will be completed soon and I'll show you the results on my fashion illustrations blog. Please, stay tuned. These are a few more initial sketches:

retro fashion sketches for luggage tags
Initial sketches for custom luggage tags

You can read more about my fashion artworks on my main blog.

Update (February 2, 2011). The illustrations for retro fashion inspired tags are are ready now. Here is the drawing progress video:


You are also welcome to read the post dedicated to vintage fashion inspired drawings on my blog of a fashion illustrator.

Read also in French: Dessins inspirés par la mode vintage
Read also in Italian: Disegni ispirati dalla moda vintage

Related posts:
Vintage fashion inspired sketches
African fashion model
Fashion sketch
Vintage fashion illustrations style
Fashion sketches

*****

Post a Comment

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2010-2014

Back to TOP