Buy copyright free artwork

Moose Skeleton

Sunday, October 21, 2012


moose skeleton
I was asked to find a happy middle ground between a cartoon and realistic moose skeleton drawing

After I had drawn some animal skeletons such as a honey badger skeleton and moose and deer skulls, I was asked to create an image of a moose skeleton to go with the "deadmoose" domain & identity. I was asked to draw something a little more stylized and friendlier than a completely accurate skeleton. At the same time, the guy who asked me to make this drawing did not want the moose skeleton to be too cartoony. So I tried to find a happy middle ground between a cartoon moose skeleton and a realistic image thereof.

*****

Post a Comment

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2010-2014

Back to TOP